1) Taxi Cab (fastest and easiest way to get here if you're not driving; should take about :10min - :15min max depending on traffic)
2) The Bus (public transportation that runs on Sunday schedule which means few and far in between)
For more bus information you may visit the following website by going to... www.thebus.org
The cost for The Bus:(must have exact change)
Adults (18yrs and up) - $2.50 per adult each way
Child(ren) - $1.25 per child 6-17 years old
NOTE for each paying passenger you get a free transfer valid up to two hours (request upon paying).
1) Go to the front desk of your hotel and ask them to direct you to Kuhio Avenue to catch the #8 city bus going in the direction of Ala Moana shopping center;
2) board bus #8;
3) ask the driver for a transfer & for directions to board bus #17;
4) Use transfer to board #17;
5) ask the driver to let you off at the corner of Dominis and Keeaumoku streets.
Looking back we are located diagonally across from the bus stop.
PLEASE NOTE that the buses run very infrequent on Sundays so be sure to call (808) 848.4500 for schedule times.
If you wish to ask a question, leave any type of feedback, or request prayers or assistance, you can use the email address located on the left to contact our secretary or use the comment boxes below to contact the site administrator.
We value your feedback.
Copyright 2010 Honolulu Church of Christ. All rights reserved.